advertise here

.

tell me, tell me

Blue Rock Pigeons
Tell me, What's in your heart?
Tell me, Why were we apart?

Tell me, What yet haven't you told?
Tell me, Why you not met me before?

Tell me the time, Tell me the date.
If you can tell me, Very well tell my fate.


Tell me from a distance, Tell me close.
Keep it very simple, Do tell me in prose.

Tell me your secrets, Tell me your stories.
Tell me your failures, And your glories.

Tell it loud, Let others hear.
Tell it firm, There's nothing to fear.

Don't be shy, and Please don't tell lies.
Tell me that soon, Before I break into cries.

Tell me in words, Tell me in number.
Tell me clearly, so I may go party slumber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

© kunjmann. Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 • kunjmann • Design by Dzignine