advertise here

.

Miss Butterfly

Very, very beautiful and lively in May,
She appeared dressed in yellow one day.
Her dress was coloured like a turmeric flesh,
With white splashes shaped as a mulberry fresh.

She halts and flows, and she sits and sighs,
Here and there, but never away from my eyes.
At all the places she sat, there flourished a flower,
Roamed free in my garden to spread a divine power.

Full of life, she appeared very gay,
One look at her and forget what to say.
Wondered in two minds, if I can go closer,
Or like a figment spirit, shall I just pursue her.

Crimson and grey, purple and pink,
In front of my eyes did rainbows blink.
Buoyant with delight, much I could enjoy,
With prosperous wings, quick I learned to fly.

"How may I address you"?
That she asked me to suggest,
I wanted to woo, but couldn't do,
In a fiery hug, I was firmly possessed.

I was not quite very sure,
But my intentions were pure.
I knew, there was no other cure,
Except with pleasure happily endure.

Flowers were the smiles,
And that garden was my life,
My being was never again the same,
As Miss Butterfly was her sweet name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

© kunjmann. Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 • kunjmann • Design by Dzignine