advertise here

.

Cool Mac Wallpapers

I had a collection of some 176 cool Mac Wallpapers which I downloaded from multiple sources and I love them. I thought, it will be good to share my collection with other Mac lovers.

In case you are looking for some fancy ways to decorate your desktop, you can view the collection 'here' and download the album from there. Alternatively, you can navigate through the thumbnail link placed at the foot of this paragraph for your convenience.


Mac Wallpapers


Warning: Some images are not of very high resolutions, yet they will satisfy most users, unless you plan to take prints.

Don't forget that these wallpapers are not just to decorate your desktops, they can also motivate you to be creative...be new and be a Mac. Look guys, people have a hundred ways to show an Apple, what about our lives?

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

© kunjmann. Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright © 2010 • kunjmann • Design by Dzignine